So just a quick update, I am back to daily packing and daily nurse visits. I was so happy and lucky to get my old nurse back, it makes it much easier so I don't need to repeat my story over again. Maggie is amazing and excellent with wound care, so I know I'm well taken care of. I am once again on antibiotics because we believe an infection is starting, better safe then sorry I guess. I am starting to get all to familiar with antibiotics and wound care products. I am trying to remain positive even though I am extremely frustrated and angry that this has happened again. I went to physio today and part of my upper body exercises was to punch a bag with weights in my hands to relieve some frustration and stress. BOY did it feel good lol! Exactly what I needed. Now to take it easy, relax whenever possible and try to let this wound heal and hopefully quickly.
MONDAY OCTOBER 27TH 2014 @ 8:25pm: in bed watching 2 Broke Girls and eating chocolate mmmm lol HOW I FEEL : tired .... stressed out .... exhausted Sooooo like the title of my blogspot states .... My anxiety for my 1 Year checkup has begun. I know right? 1 year already since my surgery and since I was told I officially kicked Cancers Ass #screwyousarcoma #youwillneverwin. My appointment is next Tuesday - bloodwork, X-ray and appointment with Dr. Ghert....the usual process. For some reason my anxiety seems higher because I really want to say I've been 1 year Cancer free. I just get so worked up and I ask myself if these appointments will EVER get easier, I'm told not really .... The anxiety gets less and less but never fully goes away. Awhile back I had joined this Facebook group for individuals that have or had chandrosarcomas .... In the beginning it seemed pretty awesome, reading other people's stories (from all over the world) and sharing mine...
Comments
Post a Comment